the Rift

The sirens are calling

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa had been feeling more than lonely lately. Everyone was just so busy... and there she was with nothing more than meaningless task for her job. Not to mention it seems as if it had been ages since she even sparred. Everything was just so bleh.

Edgar wriggled between her polls, the poor hatchling was growing and all he seemed to do was sleep. His talons wrapped firmly in her mane, the white fluff ball only moved occasionally. Elsa's ears flickered as she heard the sound of a splash. A brooke ran nearby, now thawed from Frostfall's vicious clutch. Birds chirped happily, and Elsa almost turned and went home out of annoyance. How could everyone seem so happy and full of life when she felt like a never-ending void on the inside? Right now would usually be the time when the fluff would speak up and put in his two cents, but he went on sleeping. This whole social problem could only be remedied by Elsa herself.

So.. taking the path towards the sound, she decided it would be best to at least talk to someone. Maybe, if her luck would finally return, they would even want to follow her home to the Falls. The Gods know that that place was in need of a little pick-me-up lately, since everything was changing so fast.

As she moved down the stream, she came upon a white, crystal unicorn situated nearby. She was lying by the steam, and Elsa winced. Was she a Basin unicorn? Sniffing the air a little, she decided it did not smell of cold, desolate hatred, and cleared her throat to try to gain the mare's attention.
"Excuse me miss, but I would not suggest lying like that without a friend. Helovia isn't the nicest of places." She said sheepishly. In a knee-jerk reaction she pinned her wings to the side, trying not to think of the days past. This was the future, and her eye was gone, there was nothing she could do about that. "Oh, and I'm Elsa, Mason of the Hidden Falls. Are you new around here?" She added softly. The last thing she wanted to do was scare her back the way she came.

@[Fable]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-06-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-08-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-08-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-09-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-09-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-11-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-11-2014, 01:02 PM