the Rift

The sirens are calling

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

Elsa was more than accustomed to loneliness. She experienced it on all levels, whether regarding the ability to be happy with herself, or the ability to be happy in the company of others. It was an inner struggle that raged on even to this day, but it was certainly under a little more control. Now she was able the channel that loneliness into something reminiscent of work. Like now, even if she felt lonely at least she could be somewhat productive because her loneliness forced her to be. It was kind of a bittersweet relationship between loneliness in work. Without loneliness, Elsa would be content to not work. However, with loneliness, Elsa has to work. It was a weird way of thinking, but effective.

Her words seemed to pique something within the mare, and she at least asked a question instead of stating her authority. Elsa flicked her tail lazily, much more relaxed and outspoken than when she had arrived. The strangers confidence in herself made it a little easier for Elsa to explain things to the point. There was no dancing around petty conversation and introductions, only questions and answers. "I'll answer, but I would prefer not to remain in the dark of who you are." Elsa said pointedly. If she was going to explain her life, even in the most shallow sense, she at least deserved a name. "A herd is the only way to survive, unless you prefer running around by yourself as an outcast. Don't expect any help though, unless you feel like being a diplomat and talking politics with the herd leaders." She said nonchalantly. It came off as if Elsa didn't like her leaders, but in fact, she did. Elsa looked on Ghost and Midas with the upmost respect. They had shown her nothing but kindness, and Elsa couldn't detest them for that.

Then, the mare asked a question that made her laugh. She asked if anyone was keeping her here. So with a little chuckle, she began. "Sure, but with the rash of murders that have been occurring, you may not even make it past the boarder." She said with a grin, and said nothing more. The rash of murders lately have set her on edge, which is why she was wary to travel alone. Although striking fear into newcomers was something that satiated the little side of insanity in her. "So if i've sufficiently confused you, basically you have three options as of now. Well, four, but, that requires work. You can follow me home, leave here, be an outcast, or go explore the other herds. Three more to be exact, I would suggest making a choice shortly." She said, her face falling into a poker-face facade. The choice was hers, of course the Falls were in need of some newcomers, but she couldn't forcibly bring anyone back.

@[Fable]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-06-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-08-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-08-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-09-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-09-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-11-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-11-2014, 01:02 PM