the Rift

The sirens are calling

Fable Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lay down here...

A small nod came from Fable when Elsa asked her name, as if a long awaited question has been asked. Mother always said never introduce yourself if your name is not asked, that way, you can see who is trying to get something from you. Elsa, she did not want anything. Fable's shoulders slightly slacked at this, she was not in terrible danger just yet. She suppressed a laugh at Elsa's explanation of a herd though; she's been surviving on her own for years. Not living, but surviving. She took no notice of the tone of Elsa's voice, her subconscious simply pining it to the back of her mind.

Elsa had a very business only air about her, and so Fable decided to do the same, and cut to the point. "Fable. My name is Fable," she said flatly. She seemed to be almost confused by her calling, as if she can't quite remember what her name was, or where she'd gotten it. Elsa chuckled at Fable's question, and the unicorn's jaw tightened, jutting out squarely. But she proceeded with an answer, and Fable relaxed slightly.

Murders? How...interesting. Fable thought murders were quite petty; useless creatures murdering someone that is in their way. Fable has seen quite a few murders, and done a handful herself, but her motives were different. She had nobody in her way, she simply wanted something, someone...

Three options? Fable chuckled to herself as she thought; 'Eenie Meenie Miny Mo...'. Which one should I go? Her choice was quite obvious; but she knew deep, very very deep inside herself, she hoped to one day think differently.

"Thank you for your lovely offer," she said a bit sarcastically, "But I think I might just wander alone," she said and turned to leave.

@[Elsa]
Not; You don't have to reply to this if you don't want to, Klare! :)

Messages In This Thread
The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-06-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-08-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-08-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-09-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-09-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-11-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-11-2014, 01:02 PM