the Rift

[OPEN] The cold never bothered me anyway

Athenä Posts: 23
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 [Bird Song]
Candy

athenä
Let it Snow

Still young, and filling out slowly turning the baby fat into refined yearling muscle; still trying to grow into her hind quarters as the seasons carry on. A form of depression, uncertainty, the clarification of growing older and being able to understand what happened to you as a child. Being abandoned, and promised a return, only to be left in the arms of strangers. False siblings, drawn away into darkness and never really fitting in. Close encounters of fellow unicorns, and other rare creatures that inhabit these lands. And with the winter come and gone, it was time to come out of hiding. The songs of the birds echoing around the oak and pine. The season of her birth, the young lady was fast approaching a year of age. And she was left to wonder what had happened to her twin brother; of her step brother and sister. Perhaps, they didn't even notice she had been gone for all those months. But the last she had encountered them, it was here. In a blanket of snow bordering the mountain base.

But this place, was new. Never before had she laid violet eyes upon these peaks as they kissed the hazed skies. It was beautiful really, and the aroma of spring kissed snow was very inviting indeed. A strange statue almost seemed to glare down upon her from the heights of the mountains, this place wasn't empty- it was home to some. It had to be, and maybe someone she would know could come out and say hello. If anyone she knew, still lingered in this place.

"Hello?" She cooed into the snow dusted banks, obsidian blotches standing out against the ivory powder. Hooves of painted cream stepping forth into the cold snow, as tapered tresses mingle upon turned nape as she gazed upon the does playing in the distant meadow.

Perhaps there was no one here after all.

"Talking."
'Thinking.'
tags // - Tagging for acceptance @[Deimos] & @[Ophelia] and @[Adelric] If you'd like to join <3
wordcount // -
ooc // - Sooo... Athena is going to need a place to stay. Since she has taken to the snow; I'd love it if she could stay here. Also- I've been gone a few months.. I'm back <3

Messages In This Thread
The cold never bothered me anyway - by Athenä - 12-07-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Deimos - 12-09-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Deimos - 12-10-2014, 03:00 PM