the Rift

Chardonnay and Oxy

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Her black ears were split between the pair. Rei's head spun as she tried to figure them out. The mare's speech was so eloquent and she was so elegant that the pegasus felt like nothing more than a pesky fly buzzing about. Then the stallion had rubbed her wrong from the get go. It was an uncomfortable situation, there was no denying that. Her eyes scanned the Threshold around them looking for an excuse to duck out. Silently Rei sent up a prayer for some other friendlier sort to prance into their midst.

"It is okay!" Mentally she had now checked him off as a friend, maybe he wasn't the newly crowned king of grumps afterall. Quick to befriend anyone she came across her ears had sucked up his apology and it bypassed her brain for analysis and went straight to her heart.

"Yeah, that's my name." Eyes lit in excitement Rei began to tell him about her lovely home. "It is everything you dream of and everything that you hate meshed into one." A fond smile danced across her features.

"It is terribly hot sometimes, so much so that the air from your lungs seems to flee to find cooler places. But whenever it rains in the Throat it is one of the most brilliant things to be seen. It is wide open sprawling land so you can see the rain come towards you. While you are still rejoicing its approach it comes upon your spot and the droplets hit the dry ground with these plopping sounds before the thirsty ground pulls the water in."

Throughout her talking Rei had loosened up again. At the start she had been cautious and thought about the answer, but by the end her eyes were closed blissfully as she thought of her home.

"I could take you there. Either of you; or both. Just let me know anytime you get a Throat itch!" Rei grinned halfheartedly at her own terrible attempt at a pun. It had gone nowhere and wasn't well thought out. She just couldn't get to feeling confident around Reyna and the stallion. Had he introduced himself? Why couldn't she remember his name? Staring at him she tried to place a name to his face and waited to see what either had to say.

@[Reyna] I am so sorry for the wait! I had thought so hard about posting back that I guess I convinced myself I had.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Chardonnay and Oxy - by Reyna - 12-08-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Reginald - 12-08-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Rei - 12-08-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Reyna - 12-08-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Reginald - 12-09-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Rei - 12-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Reyna - 12-12-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Reginald - 12-13-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Rei - 12-20-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Chardonnay and Oxy - by Reyna - 12-21-2014, 09:59 PM