the Rift

[OPEN] I Dunno, the Bell Rang!

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

This other guy showed up, in the shadow of the bro I was thinking about fighting talking to, and he was a different kind of situation all together. The first bro with all the shapes on his horns was cold everywhere around him—around his hooves and whatnot-- and this one was….well, at the time I couldn’t identify it, but there was a peculiar scent that clung to him and his dirty, tangled locks, one that would end up being metal and oil of some kind. Which, even then, I found to be incredibly awesome but I wasn’t about to let that sort of info get out. I’m not even sure why, but I didn’t want no one looking into my heart-face or something like that. If I even said it, right. As far as I’m concerned, I was still being forced to so-cial-ize with complete strangers and I was just getting over the urge to hit one of them a few minutes ago.

Metal guy was named Ulrik. Okay, sure, I got that. And it turned out that both of them hailed from the Basin, which was lucky and unlucky all at once, because obviously they’d want to scope me out and find out why I was trying to break into their houses. “Ros,” I answered, when Shapes asked for my name. It was all he needed and all he was gonna get. He wasn’t my Pa. He didn’t need to call me by my first name…

speaking of.

*”Why do you seek the Basin?"*

Hmmmmmshit.

I don’t even know myself, I could’ve said, if I were being completely open about it, I’m just going up there because my Pa told me it was where his domain is and I don’t have a single clue what I’m doing so I’m just gonna poke around y’all’s asses until something plops out. Yeah, that sounded like something completely reasonable and understandable. “My, uh…my Pa told me to come here,” I actually said, sounding really awkward about it even though it was as true as it gets. I shrugged a little, knowing how much bullshit my explanation sounded like. But it was like my name; for some reason I couldn’t explain even though it felt so powerful inside me—I wanted to keep my blood secret.

No, shut-up, I told you I couldn’t explain it. And it’s was also kinda stupid of me. But still.

@[Ulrik]
@[Torleik]

talk

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-08-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-26-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Ulrik - 12-27-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-31-2014, 11:44 AM