the Rift

[OPEN] I Dunno, the Bell Rang!

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK
"I hate the cold."

Ulrik watched, even more amused as Ulrik remanded why she wanted to go to the Basin, and he looked to his cousin, smirking slightly. He was greeted officially as ever in that gruff, no-nonsense tone, and the Engineer nodded once in response. "Torleik," he replied in greeting, his own tones deep and think, accent rather guttural and crude. He was an observer at the moment, unwilling to interfere in the magical drama that was unfolding around him, and Kirchoff sighed audibly, looking up at Torleik and blinking.

The hellhound was odd, and though he liked Torleik well enough, he really was fond of any of these hooved, four-legged beasts. Their politics were senseless and his bondmate was a social moron. If these equids would just suck it up and snap at each other once and a while, demand submission from their inferiors, life would be much less complicated. Alas, they were too involved in themselves were such simple solutions. Ulrik tried to explain that it was because of the nature of equids to form packs, but every pack had an alpha. Ulrik tried to explain that Deimos was the alpha, but even that did not satisfy his distaste.

Ulrik found that the name "Ros" was fitting for this plump morsel of a mare. It was short, like her, and to the point, like her. Rarely did names fit so flawlessly with an appearance and personality, but this one did. Her answer was not so easily explained. Why did her father want her to go to the Basin? Was he cruel? Trying to send his daughter to her inevitable demise? Or did someone in the Basin know her father? She looked like no one he could recall, but then he honestly didn't pay one fuck of attention to anyone but those he needed.

"Why?" he asked simply, blinking in curiosity. What reason did her father have to send her all the way up here. He had no problems bringing her into the mountains, but if there was a reason, maybe they could help or deter. Certainly that would not be such a hard question to answer.

@[Torleik]
@[Roskuld]

Credits: Image by Flowering Fatality @ DA

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-08-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-26-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Ulrik - 12-27-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-31-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 01-04-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Ulrik - 01-05-2015, 01:46 AM