the Rift

[OPEN] if only i could stop dreaming and start believing

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

You're all that still matters

Rebirth rolled around in the corner, slower this year, but what was she to know about the pace of Birdsong? One had been embedded in the night, the other was lost because the emotions that haunt that time space are ugly like the face of hateful creatures she won't give names away to. Rains taunted every horizon in the Dragon's Throat and turned away her hunger when she refused to neglect herself this year.
The embarrassment that came with being skinny throughout almost all of the last year was deadly now. She was a pawn of her herd, and her overall state gave away the conditions within. Every herd has their own, and in what still bothers her to this day, the mare wastes no time in enjoying the sounds of her hooves clicking over stone when she leaves home.
Mud coats the portions of her barrel, caking around her legs and blending into the colours of her tail by the time she's gotten to the Grove. Song birds sing to their hearts' content in the trees. With them, she's learned to let her guard go, to allow them to take her fears and nervous ways away so that she can simply breathe without stress. Birds cared for one another, but for those unlike them, there is no hope. Pegasi didn't follow the instincts of her relatives at least. Sikeax had found warm hearts in those about her with wings, and even grew to envy them over their wings. She was desperate to fly and touch the sky, but as the water captured in the lake hits her chest, it's a face-first slam into a brick wall that knocks all the breath from tired lungs.
Damn, that's cold.
Gasping while all of her nerves screech in surprise, she pushes herself deep into the depths of the lakes. Underneath, her legs churn the frozen liquid and relieve themselves of the weight of mud. No ice lingers atop the surface, much to the champagne's disbelief and annoyance(it was cold enough for there to be ice), but the first bath since Orangemoon where she is alone to nothing but the birds and her thoughts/murderers is welcomed in the feeling of knowing she could finally rectify herself from the darkness.

OPEN TO ANYONE

robb stark

@[Kipling]

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
if only i could stop dreaming and start believing - by Sikeax - 12-09-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: if only i could stop dreaming and start believing - by Kipling - 12-18-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: if only i could stop dreaming and start believing - by Kipling - 12-26-2014, 10:35 AM