Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

Birdsong filled the morning air, i remember it fondly, it heralded a change of season from the frigid cold of Winter's grasp. Seems my arrival was timed rather well, for the chill here was mild, tolerable once the sun raised his head. I recall the scene well, there was a bubbling creek nearby, and the woods, dead at first sight, yielded the hope of spring in the form of little green nubs. The chiming of bells added to the morning melody, and for a moment it seemed as if my presence had startled the world into quiet.

But, i waited patiently, still, the wind stirring the small bells wrapped with care around my horn. The birds slowly began to sing once more, and i took that as my cue to continue my walk. Oh, i knew where i was heading. Helovia... a place that even my troupe dared not venture. Of course, i was too young to be told precisely why when we passed Helovia's borders in favor of another land... and still had not been. Overwhelming curiosity was what drove me from my troupe, my family. Although... i had not been alone.

I had long since stopped looking for my twin, for my Bast, quite some time ago. It had been a month or so since we were separated, but i worried little. Bast did not scorn fighting as i did, and he knew the direction Helovia lay. So, with a moderately light heart i crossed the creek, the only sound of my passing being the splash of hooves in water and the eternal chiming of my bells. You may ask why i had bells on my horn, and the answer is twofold; each bell is a member of my blood family, and i wear them to let others know i was coming. A...heralding of sorts. Fitting for one such as i.

But my arrival seemed... empty. The smell of horses, faded even by the snow that still lingered, was everywhere, yet the bodies nowhere. For an idle moment i had considered that the land of Helovia was no more, that my troupe avoided it out of superstition. "Ho! Does any walk here?" I yelled, breath forming in the air and fading quick. My ears strained, sifting through the sounds of birds and my own long-since-used-to bellchimes, seeking any sign that i was not alone in this wood.

OOC: MUCHMUSE. Longest Threshold post for me, check XD Anyway, Kvothe is gonna become an outcast, but i'd love it if someone could meet him and fill him in on what's going on in Helovia, the herds, ect.

[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 400 Tags: @[Spice]
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM