Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

The world remained devoid of another's voice save my own and that of the birds that trilled from their roosts in the trees. A sigh parts my lips; mayhap i'd find others deeper into this land. Bells chime as i move, stepping with care across the small creek nearby, the water bubbling cheerily around my ankles. I was not bothered by this solitude, for i was not truly alone. The stream, the birds, the trees, the snow... all of it was my company. So you see, even when you think you are alone, that there is nary a soul to be found, there is always someone there. It is an age-old adage i knew to hold true.

But for me in that moment, there was, quite literally, someone there. Well, specifically someone overhead. I catch the movement and raise my skull to watch a youth fly by, and i bolt across the creek when it seemed certain she looked as if she'd crash into the trees. But she landed fine, albeit noisily and clumsily. Ah, pegasi foals. It never ceased to amuse me to watch any winged creature new to flight. But i could rest my worries at ease; she rose without injury. She turns and heads towards me, and i remain still lest i scare this little chick away. She calls out to me, and i can't help but smile at her childish tone, and the way she stares at my horn. To me, it was not something unusual, just as wings were not. I've seen many horses with my family; there had been horns, dragon like wings, feather wings, even insect wings and those with nary a wing nor horn upon their bodies.

"Hello there yourself, wee one." I return her greeting with a smile and dip of my head, the bells tinkling merrily. She introduces herself as Spice, a rather fitting name, for this little filly seems rather energetic. "And my name is Kvothe. I am in Helovia, correct? Or have i made a wrong turn?" The thought is mildly disturbing. She studies me, and i her in return, my gaze flickering to her wings, her body telling of her youth. Her crash landing didn't help much either.

She smiles at me once more, only this time it is strained, and i wonder if i had upset her somehow. My tail flicked against my legs, the long hair all along it's underside swatting away an imaginary itch. I tilt my head, bicolored eyes focusing on this slip of a girl. "Forgive me, have i done something to upset you, child?" I ask carefully. It would do me no good to insult the only equine i've met since i lost my brother. "And from whence do you hail?" My questions would either yield answers or more questions. But questions were part of my trade, my friends. When all else failed me, my faith, family, friends... my questions were always there.

[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 492 Tags: @[Spice]
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM