the Rift

[Closed]Enter The Bard

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

[Image: cheshire_cat_grin.jpg]

I instantly wonder what a wee one is. My eyes flashing a curious look back at him. Though, I'm sure he does not catch it. "Wrong turn? When could you ever take one of those without finding something beautiful? Yes. You are in Heloiva, sir." I smile. I am becoming better at talking to strangers...and to think-stranger was a dreaded word only a little while ago when the world was new to me and was it's doll. Hailing from a land of heat and quiet, the world took me in and told me what was true. It told me the answers to many of my questions, though not all, many. And that was what I liked about strangers-as well. They tell you things you would not believe to be true if coming from only a story. Sure, they could lie. But why would they? That would be rude and disappointing to the one they where lying to.

I carefully dismiss the apologize from his lips. "No, I apologize. You have not, I was just worried about your tail..." no. I was not familiar with this thing...that seemed to be pretty normal to him. "From whence do you hail?" The words tumbled from my new acquaintances' mouth before I could even comprehend what the heck he was saying. "Excuse me? Whence?" I hope it was clear in my wording that I didn't understand what he was trying to get out to me. What could whence even mean, anyway? Who? I stumble through my own memories, trying to find a time or place that my mother had used a word like that.

Wee...yeah, he sure liked to use different and confusing words. Which...pretty much made him more unique than before.

ooc;; sorry this is kinda short. :P
"Spice Yapping"

Word Count:288 Tags:***
Credits
Image: Link
Name Font: cooltext.com
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM