Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

Her words make my smile grow, and i tip my head to the filly's words that are far wiser than she knows. "Such is the way of the world, alas few seem to realize such." I scarely finish before she trills again, and i cannot hold back the laugh that escapes me. Worried about my tail? I turn to look at it, amused now. I suppose that to one still new to the world that my tail would seem odd; it was long and sinuous, constantly in motion. To one not used to it, it must seem as if my tail had been a victim of the mange, hairless and grotesque. But for me, it was...well me. I knew not what i'd do if i had a tail such as Spice's. Suppose that too would be me, should i have been born with such rather than what i possess now.

"There is nay a thing wrong with my tail, t'is merely as i was born. Quite common amongst unicorns, actually." I turn my head to her once more, and scarce 'fore i finished speaking, she chattered again. Alas, the impatience of children. I wasn't old by any means, in my prime actually, but there were times when i felt far older than my years led on. "Pardons, my dialect... my way of speech must be strange to you. Whence... i meant where do you hail? Er, come from?" I speak clumsily for the first time in a long time, my tongue tripping over the strange phrases.

By now i feel as confused as she must be; do you know how difficult it is to shape one's words to conform to a dialect that is alien to your own? Her speech was so abrupt, i had attributed it to youth, but it seems not a child's speech, but rather the way Helovians spoke in general. Made me wonder if others in this land spoke as this little one did. So informally, so blunt. T'was enough to make me feel almost...saddened. But, i could nary judge a land based upon a single foal. So i had withheld my judgement on Helovian speech for the time being, instead awaiting the filly's reply.

[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 371 Tags: @[Spice]
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM