the Rift

[Closed]Enter The Bard

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

The tail...it was how he was born! Just as I had been born with wings! And like my mother...and then my grandmother...and back and back. I listened intently to the stallion. He seemed like one to entertain interesting knowledge of the world with his special tongue, a different and deep tone in his voice, just as the Wildfire's.

"Ah, now I understand." I clarify. He seems abrupt in his sudden stumble in words, and I do not expect such a thing from one with this altitude of language. Though, I continue on. "I do not know where I come from." I remember this as déjà vu, when I had told my friend Rhoa about where I was from. I had simply stated that I did not know. Just as I was doing now. I hoped it would come and go quickly with this guy. I really didn't feel like talking about how I abandoned my mother. I feel guilty as of now, but I do not let the feeling spread to my face, holding it back at the gates of emotions. Where tons of others were piled up. Some not necessarily upsetting.

I smile at the stallion before me. My green eyes dancing with the light of understanding and gratitude. I wonder if he could teach me that language of his. Though, I do not voice these thoughts because-I do not yet know this new comer of Helovia.- Thus, I do not know how he is going to react to such a question. That would be so much he would have to give...Although I know a few others that would be willing to help me with a language any day, I do not yet truly know this stallion. And if I were to wish to know him...I'd have to befriend him.

Which, in a way, I have. Even though I was not aware of my open-ness towards him I welcome this new feeling of free. I can do whatever I want here. I am not bound by a fence and a protective mother any more. I can do whatever I want. Meet whoever I want and befriend whoever I want. It it all seems to over whelm me all of a sudden. The thought of being free pouncing on me, shoving me back into my cage where I was before I was here and I didn't want to be there. Of course. I felt like the world didn't want me to be free. But I had to believe it did. For now, at least.

It did want me to be free.

And so, I was.

― zoe ―

ooc;; trying this thingy...
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM