Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

Glad i had managed to convey my point across, i let relief show on my features. T'was then i realized i was still halfway in the creek, and with a snort of amusement i moved myself out of the chilled waters, shaking each hind leg free of the water. An ear cocked towards the filly, and i managed to catch the words she spoke next. She knew not where she came from? "So a wee lass such as you is just wandering amok?" I don't bother to mask my concern, this was pressing. Mayhap the youngling was merely lost, rather than alone due to a parents negligence.

However, it seemed to not trouble her, the reality of this situation. Her green eyes hold naught but gratitude, but it does little to soothe my own concerned gaze. "Pardons, so you just wander alone?" I rephrase myself, recalling her earlier problems with my speech. Already i could tell this constant revision i was going to have to do would grate upon me, and oh how feverently i prayed that i would not have to do such with every horse met.

"Well...will you walk with me, child? I care not for standing in place, and there is still bite to the air. A walk would do us well and keep us warm." I offer, smiling then before i bow down upon a knee with all the grace i could muster, as if i was a prince before a princess. Children, i've learned, had a love for such formalities, even if they knew not what it was. I straighten and turn, smile still upon my dark face, and my mismatched eyes glittering with amused fondness. Aye, fondness. I could hardly be blamed for that, foals were just so...endearing. I waited for the little one to move to my side 'ere i walked, shortening my strides to let the gangly filly keep up.

[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 320 Tags: @[Spice]
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM