Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

Dragon's Throat? She lived in a dragon? I veil my surprise and confusion before this little adult. Soon her words settled my doubts. Nay, she did not live within a beast. T'was just the name of her herd. Queer name, no doubt, but name nonetheless. "I will have to visit The Dragon's Throat at some time... can i count on you to greet me that day, little Spice?" I ask, glancing down at her with a playful grin that only grew wider when i saw her joyous one.

We walk a bit longer in quiet. It is a comfortable silence, one that held no awkwardness, a silence between companions that, for the moment, have little to say and much to think of. As we walk i gaze upon my surroundings, keeping the creek to my right and the filly to my left, with the small path ahead of us. The silence is suddenly filled with the sweet chatter of Spice, and i cock an ear towards her. "I would like to know, yes. That is, as long as you know where we tread." Ah, her speech was growing more refined. I knew not whether my own dialogue had an influence, or if she merely wished to please me by mimicking my way of speaking, but it was a welcome thing, flattering truly.

"If you would, tell me where your Dragon's Throat lies. I shan't visit it now with you, i wish to wander some. But i promise, in a few days time i shall come." I stopped walking to look down at this little one i've grown rather fond of. Most children were energetic, loud, and generally all over the place. Whilst i'd not say Spice wasn't fiery, she certainly had an air of maturity around her that surpassed her age. Actually made me wonder what made this little filly grow up quick; my mind flashes back to her earlier words: 'I do not know where I come from.'. Had she been abandoned? Well, whether she had or not, she seemed to love her herd, mayhap they gave her a new home, new family.

[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 354 Tags: @[Spice]
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM