Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

I'm greeted by her enthusiastic words, and i laugh softly at the excitement in her gaze. For myself the days would pass swiftly, i wondered if they would pass slowly for her or not. Days for a child could seem like years. I listen keenly as she speaks of other places; The Aurora Basin, World's Edge, and of course Dragon's Throat. "Well, seems i have much to see!" I glance to the sky, mildly surprised to see that the sun had risen far higher than i had realized.

I glance down at the little filly, then nudged her shoulder with my muzzle. "You'd best be headed home, little Silvertongue. I am sure you are missed." I raise my head, gazing down at her. Truth be told i was anxious, eager to begin my wanderings, to explore this Helovia and discover all it could offer. Oh, the stories i could weave of my journeys here. What events would i witness? I would normally stay with the filly till she tired of my company, but i found myself rather...impatient. I knew not where i was headed, nor what dangers i would face, and i would rather my tongue be cut out than lead an innocent to harm

So i walk past her, veering towards the trees. Just before the treeline i pause to look back at her. "Look for me upon the borders of your home by the end of this moon cycle. Until we meet again, little Spice." I turn, bowing down elegantly once more to her before i am gone, a phantom amongst trees that quickly fades away. I worried little about the filly; she possessed wings and was fully capable of flight, and at a year's age she would know her way home. So i left the filly with a light heart and curiosity broiling in my chest.

My adventure in Helovia had begun.

(OOC: Went ahead and wrapped this up :D)
[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 316 Tags: 000
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM