[OPEN] hunger hurts but starving works

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

When she asks of the Island, he hesitates, as if deciding precisely what to say first. "Something... attacked myself and a unicorn. It wasn't something of flesh and blood. It was... unnatural." There were no words to describe the wrongness. "And later i heard that there was a murder, a gruesome one, on the island as well. So, i plan to avoid that place unless i have no choice." His gaze is taut, and he falls silent as they walk. But once they reach the meadow, he relaxes and turns his head to look at her as he leads her deeper into the icy field. "So, tell me, how did you tame Phrixus? He is...a companion, yes? I've heard rumors about such things, but never fully understood what it is." He steps around a rabbit warren as he speaks, guiding her away from it with a nudge of his wing.

Finally he leads her to a grove within the heart of the meadow, where the snow is thinnest. He paws at the ground, unearthing enough winter grass for her before he begins on his own patch. Oh, how he missed spring and summer. The sweet grasses that cropped up everywhere... if not for how active he was, he'd most likely be a rather fat horse. Gods only knew if he managed to live to old age he planned to die a fat, happy man. Very fat and very happy.

"Dinner is served." He joked, gesturing to the patch with a wing and a grin. "Also, i am curious about the Basin. I hear... i hear they do not take too kindly to pegasi." That was putting it mildly. He knew not if it was rumor thrown out of proportion or actually true. But considering this mare had yet to attack him or really do anything of the sort, it might just be rumor and reputation.

Word Count:316 Tags:@[Tangere]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
hunger hurts but starving works - by Tangere - 12-09-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: hunger hurts but starving works - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: hunger hurts but starving works - by Tangere - 12-18-2014, 02:50 PM