the Rift

[OPEN] ohio is for lovers

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
She lands before you, but by the time she has arrived you are hallucinating a whole different type of world. Where once your skin was being peeled alive from your body, now you are seeing beauty in a way you’ve never seen it before and Snowflake is, by far, the most beautiful thing in the whole scene. Her voice is church bells, tinkling and chiming in the warm spring air. The muddy ground that your hooves sink down into isn’t muddy at all, but rather a field full of locoweed and those pretty purple flowers that you know so well. The pain is gone, the fire in your chest eliminated. You don’t know what happened, all you did was call upon your magic, but this is by far the best thing that has ever happened to you. And yet… somewhere in the distant fog of your mind, you can hear the annoyance in Snowflake’s voice. Lazily, your eyes drop to her, a goofy smile upon your face. She brought you here to this place, you just know it. And in your doped, half-hallucinating state of mind, you know exactly what to say to her-

“I was dying… but it’s ok now. I love you.”

The words drop in the air, words you never expected you would say to her, but here in this beautiful field with her amazing voice and the way she seems to sparkle in the bright morning light, the way the birds fly through the blue air, the way the warm air heats your skin and bones and soul… it just seems right. So you stumble forward and try to pull her close, sort of stumbling, and probably none too gentle with her at all, but she’s made the pain go away and she’s made everything that was ugly beautiful. Even the waterfall that you usually hate has some magic to it today. “Don’t be mad at me,” you try to murmur, sort of a little too loud, as you try to drape your neck over her back, hoping she’ll stop sounding so angry. You didn’t mean to make her mad… you don’t think. It doesn’t really matter now, everything is perfect. She’s here, everything is right. “I missed you.”

For the first time in a long time you let yourself be vulnerable and don’t even consider the consequences. You don’t even bother to wonder if she’ll turn you away.

@[Elsa]
we all look for ways to make the pain go away
- bg - table - manip -
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
ohio is for lovers - by Oxy - 12-09-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: ohio is for lovers - by Elsa - 12-10-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: ohio is for lovers - by Oxy - 12-14-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: ohio is for lovers - by Elsa - 12-15-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: ohio is for lovers - by Oxy - 12-17-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: ohio is for lovers - by Elsa - 12-21-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: ohio is for lovers - by Oxy - 12-21-2014, 10:01 PM