the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Dream About Our Valiant Defeat

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Valiance shuffled in his place a top her head, flicking his head plume and swishing his feathered tail. While his scales shone ever so slightly, the rest of him was definitely waiting on something to happen. He looked powerful, like a king a top his throne.

The young one offered her name, and as Res forced herself to stop backing up she allowed also tried to keep her attention mainly on Valiance. "Resplendence," she whispered, voice low and polite, showing that she was not a threat. That she was not a threat and she didn't need to be injured, in case there was a protective family member around this filly.

Clicking noises of welcome were emitted from Val's maw as the filly spoke. "Good. Better like." he said, his speech slowly getting even better as the time seemed to go forward. His feathered wings stretched out, the spikes glinting for a second from their position across the topline he created. "He says thank you..." a gentle pause as she swallows and allows her bodice to seem to sink into the mists a little more. Comfort. Ease. That's all she wanted. "His name is Valiance," another pause as her mind ran over what this mare looked like.

Did Quilyan have more sisters? Did Quilyan have a daughter with someone else? Where was Quil? God. She needed him. But, first, how did someone so young have wings. She would have thought that they grew in later... Oh, how this didn't make sense. "Wh-why does someone as young as you have w-wings?" she inquired, uncertainty slipping from her maw as her one ear twitched.

No need to tag me ;3

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Let's Dream About Our Valiant Defeat - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Let's Dream About Our Valiant Defeat - by Resplendence - 12-12-2014, 09:56 PM