Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.
I hope it's okay that I'm here. I was invited or anything but ... I really want to know more about the Oracle's fire. Both Mother and Father have met the Sun God ... and Father seems to speak with him regularly - once a season it seems. Since the Sun God put the fire on Father's wings ... does that mean the burning flesh on my wings, and Ivezho's body comes from the Sun himself ? I know that's rather bold... the Sun God doesn't know me and probably doesn't care but ... well, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the magic is just passed down. Maybe the Sun God wouldn't even approve of me having any of his magic...like...like I haven't earned it yet.

I sigh slightly at the thought of another disapproving figure in my life. It's the last thing I need. Even so, I am drawn to the fire. (Is it the fire? Or Tandavi?) I see our Oracle and my breath catches in my Throat. I remember seeing her at the maze, when the Bird Lady spoke to me. The memory was burned forever in my mind, and Tandavi a part of it. I smile as I look at her, hardly even noticing the other mare who stands with her - she is...uhm...ahhhh!! I rack my brains trying to recall her name and rank. Mother and Father seem to think that it's very important that I know everyone in the Throat, since I am a prince after all.

Ah! It's Megaera! A warrior! I remember now.

Slowly I make my way forward, nostrils flaring slightly as my bright green gaze gets swallowed up by the fire. I see great wings sprout from the flames which appear to be the same as our deity. Will he appear from the fire? Has Tandavi called to him? The wings move slightly and then disappear back into the flames, causing my hear to sink. Well.. if I don't get to meet the Sun God today maybe that isn't so bad. It means I have more time to learn to be brave, and to be worthy of having magic from the God.

"Hello." I offer, my voice sounding meek and childish. Coughing, as if I merely had something in my throat, I try again.
"Megeara. Tandavi." I say to each, more confidently now as I look to each and nod.

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
no single cloud [storytelling!] - by Tandavi - 12-10-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: no single cloud [storytelling!] - by Megaera - 12-10-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: no single cloud [storytelling!] - by Rhoa - 12-18-2014, 02:48 PM