Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

When i turn my head, i spy movement out of the corner of my eyes. It's a pegasus, ebony-coated with the wings of a bat. Unusual, but not a new sight. My lips part to offer the dark stallion a greeting, but he beats me to the punch. "Why must you be so noisy this morning?" I pause, surprised before frowning faintly. "I am 'noisy' every morn. I've long since grown used to it, friend. May i ask what put you in such a mood?" I turn to face the other, bells chiming.

I suppose, with some thought into it, i should have threaded the bells through my mane rather than my horn. They would chime less... but there was a reason they graced my horn. I had never given it a single thought...until now. Were my bells annoying to others? I suppose...it could be. "My pardons, i never thought about my bells being annoying to others." I duck my head, grimacing slightly at the loud pinging. "My name is Kvothe, and yours?"

I look over this bat-winged pegasus, bi-color eyes examining him. His scent... it is hard-baked, of sun and sand and salt. Like Rei and Spice both. Curious now, i wait patiently for the grand grump to speak, my face polite... but i couldn't hide the twitch of my lips as i fought back a grin as i tilt my head, purposely jarring my bells to action. It was childish, but i couldn't be bothered. After all, this man had broken quite a few courtesies by being so...well rude.

[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 264 Tags: @[Satanic Silk]
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
Hark The Herald Comes - by Kvothe - 12-11-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 12-14-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 12-21-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Kvothe - 01-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2015, 12:43 AM