the Rift

[OPEN] Hark The Herald Comes

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Kvothe does accept my apology, and without much fuss. He makes an interesting remark, as if politely reminding me of my foolishness to think that I could ever escape sound entirely. I don't suppose that had been my goal, but you know, the idea is charming... To be in a void where at least one sense seems to be entirely removed. I wonder. I ask my question of wondering why he has come to the meadow. Wandering? Well, many of us wander - this seems so vague and yet it remains a valid answer. He mentions finding a place of rest and I am filled with amusement as I picture the two of us curled up together under the soft moonlight, using each other as bedtime teddy bears. It's a ridiculous notion - surely both of us are above such childish behavior. And yet... my heart has been so weighed down by Africa that it's rather appealing. Not that I would engage in such behavior or admit the thoughts to anyone.. ever.

His return question draws me from the strange mental image that lurks in my mind. I am no wanderer. I think. I have been doing more wandering than usual lately, so I suppose it would not be untrue to say that I am. Except that the 'or' he provides is more correct. "I am of the Dragon's Throat. A sleuth." There is no pride or arrogance, just simple facts. "Though, I have also called the Hidden Falls home at one time." I pause and watch him for moment. "Do you wander for lack of finding a suitable home, or because the wind is your only true calling?" Too personal for a first date?

"talk"

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Hark The Herald Comes - by Kvothe - 12-11-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 12-14-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 12-21-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Kvothe - 01-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2015, 12:43 AM