the Rift

[OPEN] holocene

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

You're all that still matters

Salty air is breathed out to them, Sikeax basking within the scent of rotting seaweed and dead sea life washed ashore. It never smelt or even felt like death; it felt like a place where it couldn't be abnormal as death was.
The child is unusually quiet compared to before. Relaxing in the glory of a beach day, she hadn't taken the quiet into full effect. Overhead, gulls spoke with lively tones while the ocean attempted to hush them in repeated commandments. Worry grows within the pit of her stomach as it drags onward. She could of easily crossed a line and gone too far, but no, Arya rediscovers her voice and puts it to the original use.
Anger clots and devours her now, listening with a confused tone. As a foal, she had been almost kidnapped, stolen from her mother's side when Adrixaura's teat was the lifesource. This filly was clearly big enough to be off the nutrients of her dam, but there was still love to their bond. Deep down, she envied her. Cut ties between her mother and her had left a dark spot in her chest towards loving other soul in fear of repetition, but seeing someone with a caring heart strong enough to provoke anger over a lost family was a beautiful feat.
"Whatever reason it may of been, if it is her fault, why not ask her what happened? Knowing a single side is deadlier than knowing both."
The next bursts her frail heart, shattering it to pieces and leading her back to number one on the list of screw ups in her life. Her family, her real family, was dead or had disappeared, abandoned her as she had done then..... She see's now: they were all the same.
A tear wells in an eye and breaks free, colliding to the ocean. She was everything that she hated in them.
"Gone. I abandoned my mother, my father abandoned me without a goodbye. Those that made up the rest that were a small outcast band more of a mismatched family all died and disappeared. I haven't seen them since I was younger than you. We let each other fall apart. Do you see why it is important to keep them near, but at the same time, don't cling on too tightly for when you lose them?"
The advice altogether was difficult to purge from her mouth, leaving a bad taste in it's wake and laughing as she spills her beans.
Well, they'd both done the deed, and there was no issue in trying to cover it up.

notes notes notes notes

robb stark

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
holocene - by Arya - 12-11-2014, 05:42 AM
RE: holocene - by Sikeax - 12-12-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: holocene - by Arya - 12-13-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: holocene - by Sikeax - 12-14-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: holocene - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 02:34 AM