the Rift

[OPEN] holocene

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

You're all that still matters

Eyes aren't gentle as they touch her, burrowing within her skin and drinking her sorrow with an uncontrolled thrist. Bare before the eyes of Arya, she draws herself away from gaze and cloaks the pain.
The girl is stubborn and willful to keep what she has. Loss would be hard if it ever came to shove unless she came to let go of what needed to be let go of. It was better not to love someone than to have to face the suffering, the emotional pain and the downfall that destroys all it touches. How was she not dead after all that she had done to bring it forth?
An apology swifting takes place, leading Sikeax to shake her crown with a sigh. "No, you didn't make me upset. I have a new family within the Dragon's Throat and they are more like true family than the one that birthed me."
What comes next is a shotgun shell to the heart, leaving behind a bleeding hole within her chest that is worse than any death. Amara and her, as children, had slept together upon the beach after sharing stories. Long before Sameira was born, the short, few hours before the night swallowed the Sun and took it's time in vomiting it all back up. Fate wasn't going to repeat itself if she was lucky, though living within endless night for unknown amounts of moon cycles was comforting, growing beneath low light of horn and learning to be accustomed to the glow.
A few stories never killed a soul if they didn't bring upon endless night.
"That's fine with me. My best friend and I as foals smaller than you met here and shared stories before the Night took away the Sun." Was Arya old enough to know of the darkness and macabre lifestyle that the land decided was worth wild to have once the light had faded? Her body still appeared young, and Sikeax guessed not.
Moving with a slight struggle of sea salt oiled joints, the sand hangs onto her keratin hooves and dissolves as she nears the child. "Would you like to know what it feels like to bathe in the sea while sharing stories, or does walking better suit you?" A simple question, but everyone had their preferences, and she'd still rather not step upon the toes of a child hailing from the Basin.
notes notes notes notes

robb stark

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
holocene - by Arya - 12-11-2014, 05:42 AM
RE: holocene - by Sikeax - 12-12-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: holocene - by Arya - 12-13-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: holocene - by Sikeax - 12-14-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: holocene - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 02:34 AM