the Rift

[OPEN] Owed favors [battle watch]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The sound of the sentinels alerted her to action just beyond the narrow pass leading to their home. Ophelia's delicately turned ears pricked forward, and she jolted out of her place near the cave entrance she shared with one other. Cloven hooves raced across the dirt and rock, jumping to and fro until she reached the entrance, her presence calming the sound of the metal beasts guarding the gates. She was surprised to see Gaucho there, and she struggled to hide an irritated scowl. Having missed what he said, but seeing Hotaru there, she had correctly assumed that he was here to challenge their spy.

Ophelia wondered at Gaucho's wisdom of trying to steal a spy, and she raised a brow slightly, stopping and sliding down the muddy bank until she reached a solid, rocky space. Still, she waited. This was not her battle and the lovely spy should be able to hold her own. As she looked at the child, she could not help but see Phaedra in all of her features, and the memory of her betrayed friend sent a ping of ache through her heart. This was her daughter.

The pale princess paused, listening to Hotaru speak to her, seeing Phaedra written in ever line of her pretty, pink face. Quickly, she shook her head, lofty mane tumbling messily over her neck and around her horn. "You owe me nothing," she said firmly. "They will be safe with me. We will take care of them as our own, you have my word. They know you love them, but I will say it a thousand times more." Now was when Ophelia wished that she had her magic to speak in other's minds. Curse the sun god for his difficult quest!

She stepped forward lightly, making to embrace the stranger, even though such physical affection was strange and foreign to her. "Learn." She whispered into Hotaru's ear, hoping that the single, innocuous word would lend itself to a world of possibilities for the clever spy. "I will get you soon." First, she had to speak to Deimos. There would be enough time, certainly.

Then, Ophelia leveled a familiar glare at Gaucho. "Not all problems are solved with violence, Gaucho," she said, narrowing her gaze ever so slightly. "Do not forget that Sohalia has invited me to instruct for your academy of students. Surely such shows of strength are unnecessary between us?" Considering that he nearly killed her and then she helped him get his memories back, he owed her, though she doubted he would see it that way.

"I'll visit soon."

-------------
@[Hotaru] and @[Gaucho]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Owed favors [battle watch] - by Ophelia - 12-11-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Arya - 12-11-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Rhiannon - 12-11-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Rhea - 12-12-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Sialia - 12-16-2014, 08:43 PM