the Rift

[OPEN] Owed favors [battle watch]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Battles are fought, and sometimes they are lost, not won. It is a gamble. It seems that this battle was lost. And the loser was one of our own. A winged stag stands proud and tall with his prize. Faint recognition flutters in me at looking at this pretty mare. I had seen her from time to time. A child stands there, and the likeness I can only assume she is the daughter of the leaving woman, and someone else... Deodat maybe? There are a few others present, One I don't recognize, and Rhea. As the lithe fit form moves closer, I catch the sight of hoofprints, though I ignore them for the most part, instead continuing on catch the words of Ophelia.

As I arrive I come to a halt, and watch as the winged stag begins to lead Hotaru away. I look at her daughter and back to the mother. Pity rolls through me, as I cannot imagine being forced to leave my daughter alone. Even if I knew she would be safe... But with the recent events even that is questionable. My dark ears pin back as my head is lifted high. Dark blue eyes turn to look at Ophelia and I nod. This was a good thing in an awful horrible way. Glacia pulls up beside me, and nudges my side carefully. My dark eyes travel down to her icy ones. She isn't looking at me however, but at the other child. Does she know her? I don't recall them meeting. My soft muzzle reaches down to touch Glacia's mane. It is amazing, as I don't have to reach far any longer, as my daughter has grown an amazing amount since her birth. I look back up as mother and daughters attention are back on the pink woman, before we too are retreating back to our home.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 311 words
Notes;; For information purposes! :)

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Owed favors [battle watch] - by Ophelia - 12-11-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Arya - 12-11-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Rhiannon - 12-11-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Owed favors [battle watch] - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 12:54 AM