the Rift

the .s o u n d. of madness [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

Tor resisted the urge to shudder at the sign of the plain, but obviously foul-tempered beast before her. There was only one way to deal with horses like her; bluff. The unicorn was black, with white socks. Her gnarled, twisted horn had a red rune at its base, and her eyes were cruel and vicious. A lesser horse may have blustered or jumped gamely into a fight, but Tor lifted her head, drawing herself up to her full height and stared down at the mare. "And just who are you, and what in the world are you doing stomping around about like an idiot?" Disgustingly rude, Tor thought to herself, stung by the insult. She had always been rather sensitive about her clumsiness.

"Excuse me, but I was travelling through the forest. It's open land here, and last time I checked, nobody owned it, unicorn or other." Tor replied coolly, careful to keep the annoyance out of her voice. She sensed this was not a unicorn to piss off, but neither one to show weakness before. Her nostrils flared, drinking in the scent of rage hovering about the unicorn. The mare's eyes narrowed as she took in the multi-colored feathers and equine teeth strewn about the unicorn's mane. A wave of illness swept through her stomach; who in hell was this unicorn?

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

TOR

Messages In This Thread
the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [Lumina | open] - by Tor - 09-14-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-17-2012, 10:53 PM