Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Hotaru was gone, and she would have to get her friend back somehow - soon. Ophelia had not yet had a chance to look for Arya and Mirabella, but she would, just as soon as she informed Deimos of what had been going on. They needed to speak anyway, especially considering his reticence toward her leadership. Hopefully over the past few days and the coming seasons, she would probe her worth more thoroughly. Finding the Reaper was proving to be no easy task, but eventually she spied the dark, muscular figure, blending so perfectly with the evening shadows.

The pale princess approached slowly, the ice around her heart thickening to bear the brunt of prejudice and anger. Tinek, sensing her armor, moved forward and landed nearby, the silver frost breather standing nearby. Snow had melted now, leaving the ground soft, and she kept a reasonable distance between herself and the death eater. She knew his magic all too well and had no interest in feeling the sensation of her life-force draining again; she could remember like it was yesterday...

"Deimos," she greeted, interrupting her own thoughts. Her cloven hooves came to rest and she looked up at the other leader, wondering how to word what she needed to say. "I have started to set up spars to keep everyone mobile and get practice," she informed him clearly. "While I have not yet spoken to Ulrik, I will discuss the possibility of creating something that we can trade for useful items from the other herds. Midas, Kahlua, Sohalia and Gaucho know me well. We can use this."

"Gaucho has also taken Hotaru as a prisoner. She willingly defaulted to his challenge, but we can also use that to our advantage. Knowledge is power." Ophelia paused, wondering what else she could say since she was aware of so many things. "The body count has been rising too, and we should perhaps hold a meeting with all of those in groups to discuss what we have all seen. We could use the favor from the gods to our advantage as well."

Phi paused. "I will tell you what I learn as I go, but I hope that my plans with the warriors are sufficient for now. Is there anything else you needed to know? Wanted me to do?" She spoke clearly, concisely, neck held proud with with no air of superiority. The pale princess was confident in herself without her prowess infringing upon the strength of others.

@[Deimos]

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I do good? - by Ophelia - 12-11-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I do good? - by Deimos - 12-14-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: I do good? - by Ophelia - 12-19-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: I do good? - by Deimos - 12-21-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I do good? - by Ophelia - 12-25-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: I do good? - by Deimos - 12-25-2014, 04:00 PM