the Rift

[OPEN] make me feel alive

Biru Posts: 33
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 Hands :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Annabelle :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Adoptable
Biru
A few moments after the words fell out, he didn't know what was more embarrassing; the fact that a girl just saw him get wrecked by his companion, or the fact that a girl just heard him scream like a girl. The combination of the two together, by golly Biru was one hell of an embarrassed lunk of meat and horn. His eyes widened and shot to look at the woman standing near him. She was a pale color, a color he didn't normally see on the equines that wandered through here. Most were dull, black like he. If it weren't for the awkward blue jagged lines that framed his body, he would be nothing more than a shadow.

His eyes searched to meet hers, then darted to the companion that was drawing near. She certainly had the better behaved companion. He cleared his throat but still had not spoken. His jaw was kind of slack, and he stood blinking. Annabelle rolled her eyes and jumped in front of him, walking over to the girl and her companion. She jumped around, shaking her antlers as if she wanted to continue play. By the looks of the woman, they had either been attacked, running like crazy, or... playing! The last of those choices was the one Anna wanted to assume was right.

Biru finally spoke then, realizing that if he didn't do something, then her little companion would. That would be a huge mistake, if not one that would take every last shred of dignity he had. "My ego isn't okay." He said rather blatantly, still trying to collect his thoughts. Not only was he still frozen in fear, but it didn't help that it had been like ages since he had talked to a female other than Anna. "She likes to think she's in charge." He finished, starting to unwind a little. His muscles visibly relaxed and he shook his body out as if to rid himself from his humiliation. Anna nodded in response, and Biru his eyes, not trying to hide that, between him and her, their relationship was based mostly on sarcasm and wit.

Well, if he's here and already lost his man card, he might as well gain an acquaintance from all of this. "My name is Biru by the way." He said, a small smile cracking over his face. Annabelle jumped then, straight into the air like a deer, severing his view from the pale girl. "And that's Annabelle." His voice was a mix between a mutter and sarcasm, but in good humor. His smile still raged on, and the little deer puffed her chest out like she was the center of the entire world. "So will you let me know you are?" He queried. He wasn't exactly the smoothest of talkers, but he was trying at least!

@[Romani] [She's so cute <3 also would you like to be tagged? :)]
Smoke & Mirrors
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
make me feel alive - by Biru - 12-11-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Romani - 12-23-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: make me feel alive - by Biru - 12-26-2014, 08:13 PM