the Rift

[OPEN] Trash n Treasure

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

The companion upon the mare's back was furious with her. Swooping about in attempts to assault her, pushing her back and warning her to keep away from its loved one. It had all happened too fast for her to respond, and she was left watching the creature with ruffled feathers and a glare headed in her direction because of the commotion she had caused. She didn't blame him, she would have been the same way if someone had suddenly attempted to shove her out into the freezing rain. Her water-soaked tail lashed at her hips, and she couldn't help but enjoy the goosebumps that ran along her hide. She would never grow tired of this weather, never in a million years.

Soon the woman was thanking her, looking at the minuscule pile with minor disinterest, clearly not wanting to eat it. Africa was what she introduced herself as, and December only flicked her ear in response, gaze unwavering before she too finally spoke,"White December. Don't eat it if you don't want to, it just looked like you needed nourishment. Not everyone can handle Frostfall very well." The water dripped from her tresses and pooled down her grey pointed legs, a pool filling itself around her hooves. If she didn't drive off soon she would catch a cold in no time, but how she savored the harsh temperature against her warm build. Her instincts kicked in of course, and with a slightly lowering of her head to be polite, she added off of the other one's words,"Yes. But not enough for me to keep standing in it and risk getting sick. Mind making room for me?"

She waited in place of course, not wanting to be rude and barge in, having had past experiences with it and not having been too pleased. Should Africa say yes, she would move in, making sure to keep a good distance before shaking off the wet, rolling her shoulders to remove any stiffness, and to lean softly against a cool cave wall. Looking the dapple up and down, she studied the flickering light on her hair, the small companion on her rump, and the spot where a wing should be placed. She was a Pegasus, like Midas was, but she seemed to no longer have the ability to fly. She had seen a lot of Pegasi lately who have lost their wings... literally. Her gaze returned to the small creature, eyeing the feathers and the long tail, the color of it and its small face. She had never encountered something like it before.

How the questions continued to build in her mind, and how her stubbornness fought back against the curiosity, refusing to add on to any conversation. It was the damn curiosity that got her into this mess, and now she somehow had to figure her way out of it. But she also couldn't leave the malnourished mare, not in that state, perhaps she should find some herbs in order to give her the nutrients she needed. Even so, with vegetation just returning to the Falls, it would be unlikely that she would find anything of use. She tucked that idea back away into her mind for another time, and focused on the task now; figuring out what that damn thing was. Soon enough, her curiosity prevailed and she was stepping forward slightly, looking at the creature and flaring her nostrils in an attempt to get its scent,"Pardon my rudeness, but what is your companion supposed to be exactly. That's what... he or she is correct? A companion?" She still had much to learn while she was living here.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 608
Tag: @[Africa]
OOC: Oh boy we'll be having lots of fun then! Also please feel free to tag me, then I can see that you responded! If you want me to stop tagging you let me know!}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-11-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-12-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-13-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-14-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-18-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-25-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 12:44 AM