the Rift

[OPEN] Trash n Treasure

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

Noticing that despite her best attempts that she had flickered wetness onto the fellow herd member, she gave an apologetic snort, taking every movement of the suspicious creature perching. Her body welcomed the warmth that soon began to seep through her bones, even though it still missed the cooler rain. Her eyes missed very little of Africa's movements, and couldn't help but be slightly amused by her brightened expression. She seemed to like having company, entirely the opposite of herself. She wouldn't judge that of course, and she patiently listened as she explained who Silas was and their relationship.

It made her wonder what it would be like to have a companion. To share a bond so deeply with another creature that should you lose them, your life would forever change. She had heard stories from other horses about how most received a companion as a gift, one that hatched from an egg or an orb and you had to raise it on your own. She didn't know how well she would do at caring for anything, although she never neglected those in need, she always felt she wasn't very good at it.

Her eyes took a glance at the flaming mare's wobbly knees and bony bodice, causing a pang of concern fill her up inside. Her face of course was blank as it had been before, and with a swish of her tail she listened politely to Africa's simple question, and looked out the entrance of the cave, the pitter patter of rain still evident,"Yes. I came here around the middle of Frostfall. Midas offered the Falls as my new home. There are many new things here to me." She took this time to look at Silas once more, face still as calm as ever as she studied him for a brief moment, before looking back to Africa.

"Might I ask why you came here? Unless you don't want to tell me, then that's fine too. We really should find you something eat though."

December wasn't normally this gentle to other horses, or anyone for that matter, but she couldn't help but see the genuine kindness in this mare, and she almost as if she were to continue with her normal brash exterior, she would break the poor dappled beauty into pieces. It was extremely hard to see the white draft in such a state, but there were always those moments where one could see the girl's heart for what it was; pure.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 415
Tag: Africa
OOC: Oh no worries! I know how that is lol. I work with kids on a daily basis :P
Sorry for the double tag btw, and the crappy post v.v}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-11-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-12-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-13-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-14-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-18-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-25-2014, 05:15 PM