the Rift

[OPEN] Trash n Treasure

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Quiet eyes followed thoughtfully as December’s gaze wandered away to the entrance to the cell as though they might allude to the thoughts hidden beneath the tight ashen mask she wore across a regal, stony face. Beyond rain still fell in torrents and she wondered vaguely if the waterfall fed pool just outside of view would burst its banks like the lake in the oasis often did in such relentless weather – they would need to find higher ground she mused on, because surely this already muddy cave would be inundated. A pensive sigh fluttered her velvet-soft nostrils and a half-smile teased twitching lips. She wondered too what Midas the Ascended was up to today.

The draft’s voice echoed as it spilled through the dry cavern sheltering their snug bodies, and it pulled the one-winged mare’s attention quickly back. Storm-grey eyes were rambling back from another glance by Silas and they soon found the soft yellow. It was always pleasant meeting the newest migrants to Helovia, she thought. It gave her opportunity hear tales from lands beyond the Threshold (a most favourite pastime), learn about foreign culture and maybe impart any knowledge they craved from the bank of experience she had well and truly accumulated. A faint, attentive smile carved through her focus and she considered the question asked of her.

“I’ve nothing to hide,” she stated quickly and perhaps a little rashly- it wasn’t entirely truth. Africa took a breath though, she had nothing to fear in these parts, and December appeared to present very little threat. “I came with Midas the Gallant also (though not at all in the same proper manner), just at the end of Frostfall. I suppose you could say I was looking to start fresh somewhere...” and there was no better place than where the golden stallion called home. She blushed suddenly, though it would have been unnoticeable beneath her pale facial-fur, and cast her eyes back to the rain.

Image | Table by Silk

@[December]

Messages In This Thread
Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-11-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-12-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-13-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-14-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-18-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-25-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-27-2014, 10:38 PM