the Rift

[OPEN] Trash n Treasure

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

Despite every attempt to seem nonchalant, both Drom and Africa picked up on her uneasiness. The way Africa seemed to look at her for an answer, as if she had one, and the defeated expression that was evident from Drom's gaze was enough to put December over the edge. She had no intentions of being rude or mean, but she couldn't get rid of the feeling in her gut whenever Drom spoke. Her accent was all too familiar, but also foreign, and the fact that she couldn't decipher what it meant drove the mare up a wall. She needed to be alone, to think this through, to understand so she would no longer act so impolite and uneasy in the presence of the Storyteller, for she had done nothing wrong. She would give up her spot, seeing that Drom suddenly refused the acceptance of entry they had given. Perhaps it was because of her attitude she had felt this way. She couldn't blame her, it wasn't like she was being nice.

Working herself back into a more solid position, she turned to Africa with a sudden eagerness to move,"I must go. I have other things that need attending to. It was a pleasure to meet you." She only hoped the two wouldn't mind, they seemed awfully focused on that cloak hanging out in the rain anyway, and she had no desire to talk about fabric with them. She'd leave them to it. Walking back out in the cold, she closed her eyes to embrace the coolness once again, it relaxing her tension that pulsed throughout her. Her skull turned to meet Drom's gaze, trying to remain as calm as possible, as she finally addressed her,"Farewell Drom. Enjoy your conversation with Africa." With that she turned, making her way back down the steep path, to return to her sanctuary of solitude, where she could relax and be at peace with her mind for just a little while.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC:328
Tag: @[Africa] @[Dröm]
OOC: I'm so sorry I lost muse for this thread guys, I feel awful! So December gonna peace so you guys can finish.}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-11-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-12-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-13-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-14-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-18-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Africa - 12-25-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Trash n Treasure - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 12:44 AM