the Rift

[OPEN] Terminal Point of Addiction

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Hotaru

A main water source had been the best area to keep herself around, for surely the denizens could not exist in the desert without fresh water, and their thirst could not hold out even if they were aware of her true citizenship. It no longer existed on her coat, so long was the trek from her real home to her...temporary shelter. Her efforts are not wasted, and she internally preens to realize that she is (once again) correct in her assumptions. The fellow that approaches is dark and gleamed with gold, a sight for sore eyes but with the sad appendages that reminder her sorely of her recently departed mother. Not that she had any love lost concerning Phaedra, of course. The lass didn't even call her by anything other than her given name.

Nonetheless, though Hotaru does not hold stallions in very high lighting, he is a new face. And thus, interesting. Should he prove to hold valuable information, or even a way to pass the time, Hotaru would play nice. Not that she liked doing so, especially considering he was a follower of the ugly Breeder that had snuck her away in the first place, but then again maybe he was just following orders. Like Hotaru had. Though look where that got her! Surely it would be wiser to target the leaders than the little pawns that did their dirty work? Not that Hotaru thought so lowly of herself - where would the Basin be without her after all? She loved and served them with all the passion she held within her little bodice - but it was more relevant to attack the ring leader.

Shaking herself from her internal thoughts she let a shy smile fall to her lips. As fake as she was, surely, but flawless all the same. "How could I not? Tis a beautiful day, spring is abound." She falls into a new mannerism of speech as easily as a sparrow dives from a high precipice; fearless and habitual. Dancing away to ensure she does not splash him as he drinks - another false kindness that she could care less about concerning anyone other than her Aurora family - she lets her gaze flicker to him as if unable to keep it off. Intrigued, almost...appreciative.

Laughter trickles from her lips, almost sheepish. "Ah, I've only recently joined. My name is Lilith," she proffered, the false name leaping to her lips with satiny smoothness. Oh yes, the woman who had prevailed over the original Eve. A perfect name to fool the sad stallion with. Truly it was not his fault that she had chosen him to needle, but even her captor did not know her true name. Best she kept that hidden close at heart. "Tis a pleasure to meet you, Bucephalus. Tell me, what is it like here? I'm eager to assimilate to my new home...I don't want to be cast away for being inconsiderate or the last to know the news." Here she drops her head, almost abashed and ashamed at the thought, a tentatively hopeful expression dawning as she gazes up at him through pale ivory lashes that give way to mismatched eyes.

lady lazarus, i rise
Credit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Terminal Point of Addiction - by Hotaru - 12-12-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Terminal Point of Addiction - by Bucephalus - 12-12-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Terminal Point of Addiction - by Hotaru - 12-12-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Terminal Point of Addiction - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Terminal Point of Addiction - by Bucephalus - 12-18-2014, 02:12 PM