the Rift

[PRIVATE] Here I am, this is me

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

The days were warming, and with that warmth came a a voice calling the stallion's name. A warm smile spread over his features as strong pillars move into a smooth canter the silver speckled bay lets his mind wander. Snow and ice had kept the Sergeant at home, with his new family. So much had happened in just a season. He had gone from a new recruit to a Sergeant of the World's Edge warriors. Daemyn was still uncertain as to how this had happened. Among all of that, he was sure he had fallen for the beautiful mare that had healed, and brought him home. Nayati was the only mare his mind had ever been drawn too. The sweet young lass seemed to swarm his mind all the time. The poor boy was still confused on how she had captured his attention so completely.

Lilac eyes flashed happily as he thought of her, until he finally came to a halt. Quietly he gazed at the massive shadow he had come to a stop under. 'What in the world?' Curiously the refined muzzle tilted up to look upon a huge floating island. Even as the stallion wondered how people got up there, a cloud slowly formed under his large hooves. Freezing he allowed the fully formed cumulus slowly lifted him from the ground. 'How strange.' Turning his attention to the shrinking ground the Sergeant wandered if this was how all winged equines saw the world, he would have to ask someone. It was so cool how Helovia looked from up here. Lilac eyes could see a desert, mountains, deserts, waterfalls, as well as his stunning evergreen home.

Finally the cloud came to a halt even with the island. Stepping carefully from the water accumulated form onto Earth, was kind of a relive. Sighing a breath he didn't know he had been holding the powerful male gazed around. Cherry trees were in full bloom, and the scent was intoxicating. Smiling he took off at a gallop, eager to explore this new and exciting area.

Thunder Thoughts
Words:; 343
OOC:; @[Nayati]
We are gonna see greater heights
They’ll put our names up in neon lights
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Here I am, this is me - by Daemyn - 12-12-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: Here I am, this is me - by Nayati - 12-14-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Here I am, this is me - by Daemyn - 12-29-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: Here I am, this is me - by Nayati - 01-08-2015, 11:43 PM