the Rift

[PRIVATE] Here I am, this is me

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn
I will end your suffering and let the healing light come in

Beneath the gaze of the one he'd intended to draw the attention of, Rathunax preened at the unnecessary but happily received sentiments, cooing far softer down at the stallion. Though he does not necessarily know the exact words that kiss the air between them, there is something new to the shift in the stallion's body, the reassurance of his tone that translates to something understandable in his young brain. Swooping down, he hovered like a stain of blood and crimson in the sky, awaiting denial. When he did not receive one immediately, he perched gently upon the beast's wide shoulders. His claws did no prick nor pinch, so used to being as gentle as possible with his spotted bonded that it was habit. Wings settled at his sides in a flourish, stretching out the knots in his shoulders and singing softly in contentment as they awaited the arrival of his beloved.

She did not take long to surface from the foliage, eyes red red red in remembrance as his emotions called out to hers. Familiarity embraced him, and he smugly peered down at her from his new throne. Nayati did not approve of him constantly attempting to tie her to the few friends she had in a far more romantic way. Daemyn and Vadim were his most favored victims, but she suspected that the two were relatively clueless in regards to his consistent meddling. Nayati herself kept her emotions locked inside, which only lent itself more to her wistful, etherworldly aura.

Aside from that normal appearance, she was glowing softly with a smile perched on her dark lips as she struggled free of the gently tugging branches. She had learned to recover from her bouts of fear far faster, Rathunax a guide for her panic and a container for her more wicked emotions. Flowers bloom like an entry carpet for her, and Rathunax himself can't help but watch her with awe as she moves toward them, beautiful and enchanting in her own right.

His smugness only increases to see how Daemyn reacts, and Nayati flushes beneath his parroting approval.

He speaks slow and strong, and her smile only strengthens beneath his kindness, demurely glancing at her hooves before looking back up at him. "I'm well, I suppose. Had a terrible fright on the way up, but it's a beautiful place," she shared, only to glare softly at Rathunax when he scoffed. A terrible fright was an understatement, of which they were both aware, but Daemyn did not need to know her weaknesses. She feared it would make him think less of her.

Nayati had been clueless to the petals in her hair, and she turned to settle her rose gaze upon them with a look of surprise. One that quickly evolved into shy gratitude at his compliment, and soon they were both ducking their heads, helpless to the force of their own private emotions. "Th-Thank you, Daemyn. I've rarely received such a compliment. I suppose I'll let them stay, then," she breathed, feeling a little short of breath with her pounding heart. Moving closer, she stood not far from him, smiling up at him as her flowers grew with her stillness to envelope his hooves as well, a bed of ever-growing beauty that disconnected them from the rest of the world. "And you? How are you, Daemyn?"

Coding by Schwartze & Hawk| Image

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
Here I am, this is me - by Daemyn - 12-12-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: Here I am, this is me - by Nayati - 12-14-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Here I am, this is me - by Daemyn - 12-29-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: Here I am, this is me - by Nayati - 01-08-2015, 11:43 PM