the Rift

[OPEN] Okay.. Not What I Expected | Ophelia - OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reply to this thread.

First of all, this walk has been treacherous. Not only was it long and took the time frame of changing from winter to spring, my poor short legs sometimes had trouble keeping up with Ophelia's longer legs. Although she wasn't that much taller than me, I still have quite a slow and relaxed pace, compared to others I would seem to have the speed of a turtle. As well as my mind wandering else where most of the time, as conversation seemed to be little to none, but I did not mind. It kept me from having to sound like a babbling idiot, considering I have no communication skills at the moment. I sound as if I am a blunt, rude, sarcastic mare when I speak... It's definitely not who I am but I can't help it. Words roll from my tongue and seem so much more beautiful in my head.

As the travel went on, I took the hint we finally arrived.

To this beautiful place surrounded by a horrendous mountain and a narrow pathway. As well as a large horse like structure that seems to be made of metal or some type of concoction like that. I pause to take a good gander at it without the swaying of my head moving it. It was rather impressive I might say. "You have a beautiful home" I point out as I walk further with her into this valley, taking a good look at everything including the large lake that seemed to be off in the distance. "I will call for you when I am ready." I look at the two toned eyes Ophelia bears, staring for a moment before I ask one more question, "Are there any rules I need to know of while I am visiting?"

Now I wait. Wait for her answers and possible departure, leaving me alone to wander and meet others of this wonderful home. That is almost a scary thought but I'm used to being alone, so traveling through here by myself shouldn't be so difficult and dreadful...

[ooc- Mal will be touring the Basin, then she will be off to go explore other parts of Helovia. She may or may not return to make this her home, basing her opinion off her interactions with others here and how well she fits in. This thread is open to all Basin members, please only post if you are able to reply within a two day time frame and willing to keep this thread going without letting it die off as this is character building for my charrie.
Also please excuse crappy first post. I imagine I will have Mal stay for a while and for those she doesn't meet in this thread, if you would like I (or you) could make another thread here in the Basin (preferably a one on one thread) for our charries to meet. :) ]

@[Ophelia]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
Okay.. Not What I Expected | Ophelia - OPEN - by Malificent - 12-12-2014, 05:27 PM