the Rift

[OPEN] Okay.. Not What I Expected | Ophelia - OPEN
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was unperturbed by any poor manners, choosing instead to be a cautious guide. Used to traversing the vast expanse of Helovia, the pale princess found herself pausing often to allow the other mare to join. Though she was not fit for battle, the long-legged Phi was never one to stay idle for very long. Finding the Basin entrance was a little like finding a needle in a haystack - what was one narrow pathway from another?

But, once inside, a whole new ecosystem emerged. Grass grew, trees were green, an unfrozen lake glittered, and the glare from the sun off the snow was gone. This place was even colorful compared to its surroundings, and she found it rather beautiful. New to the land herself, Ophelia smiled as she watched the Birdsong season envelop the beautiful landscape. Truly, this place was stunning - harsh, but stunning. This was a land built for warriors, proud, few and noble - a land of ice and snow, innovation and creativity.

Her guest spoke, and she turned to meet the words, smiling. "Do not interfere with herd business unless you plan on sticking around," she said. "If anyone asks, say you are my guest, and they should let you be. Please, do not venture into any caves - as they may belong to others." Other than that? Ophelia had no rules - she barely knew them herself. As far as she knew, there was nothing hiding here.

The leader left the mare to greet and introduce herself to whomever arrived. Ophelia took the moment to move off and look for Torleik, wondering if he was around somewhere...

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay.. Not What I Expected | Ophelia - OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 05:55 PM