[OPEN] Lost On The Sands Of Time

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

So much had happened... oh such true words. In only a single season he had somehow managed to be catapulted into a lead position. His gaze focused on Rei as her expression changed. But it was her words that startled him. Was it worth it? "What do you mean 'is it worth it'? Anything and everything requires effort, i chose to throw all my energy into this herd. So yes, i think it's 'worth it'." He couldn't help the faint tinge of iciness in his tone. To imply that all his work wasn't worth the strain irked Bucephalus. He was proud to be Chancellor, proud that he had managed to stand out from the crowd and earn the place of diplomat and lead.

She corrects herself, and after eyeing her for a few seconds more he dismissed the remark. "There's nothing wrong with hard work...although playtime is important too." He said, growing silent then, his gaze drifting to the oasis. Despite his constant running around, he didn't actually know if he deserved his rank...but he didn't plan to let Gaucho down. To let the Throat down. They were his family now... even with all their weird silence and lack of dance and song.

Of course, things didn't always go as planned. More often than not plans went awry, but that was the joy of life. "I'm sure your father was proud of what he accomplished." The black dipped his head to her, a faint smile on his face before it was gone.

Word Count:254 Tags:@[Rei]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-12-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-13-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM