the Rift

[OPEN] Look in their innocent eyes (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Perhaps tis was selfish of me to desire that Africa stay nearby. In exchange for her presence I offered security and all the comfort she'd allow. A fair exchange in the eyes of some, but I feared it would shallow and short when it came to rooting this wild spirit. Africa seemed to be true to our ancestors, a gypsy soul.

She accepts the offer nevertheless, and is rewarded with an approving grin that is wider and brighter than those seen prier to now, "Then by privilege granted from Earth, I name thee Medic and bestow upon ye the powers that coincide." Perhaps for now tis was best to set aside preconceived notions and just see where our lives went.

Magic flows from the earth, it would seep into her bones and flesh as water down a parched throat. I'd never experienced the touch of healing magic growing within my body, but tales of such never fell short. Many described it as a tingling sensation, one that would fade over time, (not at all unpleasant) others state that their souls are instantly filled to a brim, nearly overflowing and splashing upon an invisible lip.

"Give it a try," I coaxed gently, leading toward light topics and keeping them directed as such. There was much magic in this world, but I found healing to be among my favorite and most beautiful. There was no destruction in tending to those who needed it; a perfect chance to offer mercy and sanctuary when all others turned their shadow. @[Africa]

credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Look in their innocent eyes (closed) - by Midas - 12-12-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-13-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Midas - 12-14-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-16-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Midas - 12-16-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-22-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Midas - 12-24-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-25-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Midas - 12-27-2014, 10:04 PM