the Rift

[OPEN] born from dark water

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
@[Rhiannon], @[Arya]
Sorry for the wait! If it happens again you don't have to wai for me, you can powerplay Tang a little, she won't mind xD I have limited access to a keyboard as of late so again, sorry for the wait! <3

A short, stumpy ‘hi’ and a demand – the queue was so sudden that Tangere almost thought it was not for her, but for another she couldn’t see. “Oh,” She stopped chewing at her shedding fur and set her honey-brown eyes onto the woman in the pool next to her. “I’m Tangere.” She smiles as she is supposed to, it isn’t the least bit feigned but it isn’t familiar either. It is politeness, Tangere always has that handy in her arsenal when meeting strangers – it’s right next to her bitch stick, which doesn’t come out to play often enough, really. “I’m one of the healers, under Lena and D’Artagnan.” She added the last name for customs sake, he really hasn’t taught her a thing…she doesn’t really know him very well, in truth, he’s merely a handsome face she’s spoken to before. The former name, however, her dear friend and teacher Lena taught her most of the valuable things she knows about plants. She gave her the basic knowledge to go forth and feed her knowledge on more studies. Her thoughts snap from that back to the mare. She doesn’t ask for a name in return, but goes back to grooming herself once the fog and the silence settle between them again.

Another comes; she’s familiar with the demanding, pretty girl bathing in the next pool. This one limbs along, Tangere can hear it in her steps before she even reaches her sight. They each seemed a small bit younger than herself, but it is evident they’ve seen something beyond their years. The silver unicorn lets them speak on as if she isn’t present until finally she draws herself out of the warm waters, stepping to the side to shake off whatever excess she could and approaching the lame girl. She leans her head down to look at the injury, flicking her ears and letting her nostrils flare and suck in smells. “I can heal that, if you’d like. The Basin lets me do that here, to her beloved citizens.” She pulls her head back into place to meet eyes with the girl, blinking her soft doe-eyes slowly as she looks on. They’re names are noted, she gathered them from their previous conversation, but she says nothing more.

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
born from dark water - by Arya - 12-12-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: born from dark water - by Tangere - 12-18-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: born from dark water - by Rhiannon - 12-23-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: born from dark water - by Arya - 12-24-2014, 03:31 AM
RE: born from dark water - by Tangere - 01-10-2015, 12:46 PM