the Rift

[OPEN] !! Goodbye, Apathy

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Crown. The bronze contraption which had been carefully crafted by Cera was connected to my cranium. It's weight a reminder of his words, that I wouldn't be alone. A reminder that other's cared for me. Cold. The glass barrette pressed against my crest as another reminder of the care for which Alleo had watched over me. It was with concern that I tried to move as quickly as I could back toward where his caress was. But, these adornments couldn't get me there faster...

Injuries. A deep gash along my right flank, causing a wince with each insistent stride forward. Another gash from my throatlatch to shoulder, not as deep yet still instigating pain. Hoof marks were imprinted against the left side of my loin and hip, and it was this impact which had jarred my spine into another awkward position. In fact, sharp pains were made with each step I took - pain that I shouldn't be feeling. It didn't matter. I had to get back to Alleo. I had to.

Uncertainty. There was no understanding of what had truly happened. My mind had begun to block it all out. Pain, hatred. A cave. Some random creature and a cave. They had taken me when I had gotten lost. They had claimed they were going to help me. Except they didn't. They took me to a cave to 'protect' me from an oncoming storm. But, as soon as the storm ended he had refused to let me leave. Injury after injury was created until I gave up. I lay there, pleading with something to let me go, and finally, he left. I waited for a little bit before galloping out of there as fast as I could. And, when I thought I was far enough away I finally allowed the pain to take its hold. Still, I had no clue where I was.

Vibrations. It was that wall again. That invisible wall. It told me I had to be near the Threshold border. And, after deciphering where north was by the heat of the sun in the mid morning, I began to trudge that direction. I had to listen to the earth. I had to find a way back to the Falls. It was a slow pace. A very painful pace. Blood stained portions of my coat, scarring around the edges of wounds had started to form, and I knew that if I didn't get seen soon, by someone - anyone - that infection had the ability to settle in. Alleo would not be proud.

Roaring. It was a roaring in her ears that caused me to fully pay attention to my surroundings. Was I back at the Falls? Was I back home? I start to make my way up the hidden steps, back into my home, as the night stats to fall. And, when I finally makes it into the safety of the clearing, I allow my limbs to give out. I allow the pain to take its full hold. I crash to the ground with a small sob of, "Alleo- I'm sorry," and I allow my eyes to fall shut while my body trembles.

Questions. Would he forgive me for leaving? Would he forgive himself for not being there for me? Would he not go after this kidnapper I couldn't even describe for him? Would he understand? I just needed him...

@[Alleo] -- anyone else can join if they wish, so long as they promise to keep up posting ;3

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-13-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-16-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-31-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 01-01-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 01-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 01-09-2015, 11:13 PM