the Rift

[OPEN] !! Goodbye, Apathy

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Apologies. That was all I had. Explanations, yes, but apologies. They were crawling around my mind, as I fought the idea that nothing would make this any better. Nothing would ever make this up to him, and deep down I knew this. Still, he told me to be quiet - patient and careful as he said what mattered was that I was back, that I had come back.

His muzzle pressed up against my neck, and I leaned into it - happy to feel the gentle caress of his maw against my flesh after having nothing for what had felt like so long. And then, he told me to calm and rest. I suppose that I could do this. I could rest. And… my body was tired anyways. I knew that I needed to sleep. "I… I don't know what that means," I murmured, after the last two sentences he said. But, still - by the possessiveness in his voice, the care on top of his natural rumbling cords I could only assume that regardless of what it meant would mean that I am good. I wanted the meaning, but I knew that I didn't need it. I knew by the tone and rumble of his voice it was more than likely just reassurance.

So, I calmed, allowing my breaths to start to match his own, my muscles to relax and my brain to start to ignore the pain that lingered. "I'm glad you're here," I whisper, and then I allow myself to fall into darkness. I allow myself to finally get the rest that I needed.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-13-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-16-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-31-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 01-01-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 01-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 01-09-2015, 11:13 PM