[PRIVATE] We'll Be Counting Stars
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia
text goes here

A creaking sound caught he attention of the Forsaken, and her pale auds flipped in all different directions, trying to find the culprit. She walked toward the sound, aware of the echoes they could make bouncing off the walls of the great mountains. A brief walk brought Ophelia to the heart of the sound, mid-morning air warming her pale coat beneath the softened sun. There stood a rather large, well-built golden stallion, and he seemed to be distressed by the cracking of the white orb in his possession.

An egg.

Tinek had hatched from one just like that, and she wondered if this stallion was like her - part equine. Was this a dragon child being born? Summoned by her thoughts, the silver royal swept down from the mountain ledges and circled the two of them, coming to land on Ophelia's back. Horses were such skittish creatures. He was safer to align himself with his bond-mate first lest he further shock this broad-backed beast. Affectionately, he shoved his spiny head in her mane, and she smiled, a warmth through their bond his reward.

Ophelia approached softly, her aura gentle and unobtrusive. She was naturally rather quiet, rarely speaking unless spoke to. Her swift rise to power had forced her to change some of her natural habits, assuming a role much stronger than herself. But in these moments of birth, childhood and companions, she was allowed to be her true, kind and gentle self, unhindered by past slights and responsibilities that weighed upon her shoulders.

Cloven hooves came to rest next to the stallion's and close to his prize, looking upon the now-still egg which possessed a rather large crack. "Tinek can help, if you wish?" she offered, and the dragon looked up, jumping from her back and carefully slinking over to the egg. He sniffed the air around it, wanting to help by prying away the offending, hard shell from the babe inside. Whatever was in there was not a dragon, but the carnivore had no interest in eating anything but tasty rabbits.

"He hatched from an egg that was much the same. Congratulations." she said, waiting at his side to allow this companion-master his wishes. She would not intrude upon this day that was and should be his and his alone. But, if he wanted help, she would be there waiting.

@[Thranduil]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
We'll Be Counting Stars - by Thranduil - 12-14-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: We'll Be Counting Stars - by Ophelia - 01-02-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: We'll Be Counting Stars - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:50 AM