the Rift

[OPEN] Rebirth... Take two

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I stood in the shadows for some time. I would not let the voice back today. Hopefully. A small whicker escaped my sealed lips as I stepped out and into the light. Slight concern glazing over my eyes as I near her.
A mare had slipped, almost fallen. As I near her, I reach out my muzzle -don't help that bitch, let her fall!- why would I do that? I ask Her, my wishes for the day not coming true. I nudge the mare's shoulder, attempting to help push her into a standing position. I smile, getting closer I speak soft words. "Hello" I say, my voice soft and reassuring. Although, this mare looks old enough to not need that reassuring tone in my voice, I use it anyway. I guess it is just out of old habit. The Voice hasn't broken me yet.

Though my voice betrays my attempt at a straight face, I ask "Are you okay there?" A small chuckle escaping my lips, though concern laced my tone. Friendly and kind; as I come closer to her side if she needed a bit more support. I gaze at her kindly, wondering if she was going to be okay. It wasn't much of a fall, more like a slip. But I was still a bit concerned. It had seemed to take her by surprise. A bemused look spreads my face when I wonder about her and who she was. Though I cover it with a smile I can still feel the curiosity slipping to the surface. To my stormy eyes.

I soon find myself wandering through my own mind, thinking of how this mare might not be okay, or how she could be perfectly fine. I think of how she seemed to have this heat about her. One wing. She only had one wing as well. Where the other should have been attached, remained a few lost feathers and I don't make a face. More like...look away un-noticeably. Hopefully...I have been using that word ever-so-often in my thoughts and I wondered if it was wrong to hope.
I suppose I would ask this mare when she was devoid of crazy form. She seemed like a thoughtful woman. She had that aura about her. Thinking of Elsa and all my friends...of Oxy...I don't want to think about them right now because I haven't seen them in so long. I miss them. A lot. Though, the one-winged mare would not understand my sadness...but then again, as of late I have been wrong on a few occasions. So, I do not let anything stop me from adding my missed friends to the list of things to tell her about...
What if she runs away? I did not contemplate that before, thinking of it now made me kind of feel bad. I mean, I've made this whole list in my head of things to ask her...and she would just run away. I mean, it's not like making the list is hard just, I don't really know!
But she does not run away. -Not yet.-

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS

@[Africa] {Would you like to be tagged?}
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Rebirth... Take two - by Africa - 12-14-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Rebirth... Take two - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Rebirth... Take two - by Africa - 12-21-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Rebirth... Take two - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 11:22 PM