Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

Flying with my pace leisurely, using the gentle current to bring me higher, crimson hooves kissing the tops of clouds. With the wind howling within my ears, I feel a sense of serenity wash like waves over me, my eyes shutting as I dip below the surface of the clouds, reappearing beneath with moisture clinging to my coat. My stomach knots at the feeling of plummeting, but my lips curl into a smile to state otherwise. I feel my wings twitching with the need to tilt up and catch myself, but I keep them close, my eyes fluttering open just as my wings snap to full length, catching me, muscles clenching as I'm jerked back from the pure force of doing such a sudden feat. Beating my wings to rise again, I inhale deeply, the air crisp as I rise high above the world.

It was lonely up here all alone with only the wind to keep me company, the world below falling into silence as I make my way back to the Throat. My heart sinks at the thought of loneliness, the need for Aurelia's soft touch becomes more than just a need, but a craving, my skin crawling at the thought of embracing Aurelia again after so long. I think about what the Earth God had told me, my mind wandering deeper into the meaning of his words. Could Aurelia and I raise a child together? Were we capable of caring for a child that we ourselves had brought into this world? Would I even be able to have a family with her or had she truly left me? Cringing at the idea that Aurelia had up and abandoned me just as we had begun to grow close, I dive down towards the Throat. The Throat basks in BirdSong sunlight, the snow receding, creating puddles of mud in various locations. The Throat hadn't been rained on unlike the rest of Helovia, but that was perfectly normal. I enjoyed the warm, dry climate the Throat had to offer to me.

With crimson hooves colliding with the earth first, sparking and snapping with bloodied bolts of electricity that jump hoof to hoof as they befall the earth. I pull my wings close to my sides as my hind legs hit the earth, teetering before running forward to catch myself. Beneath the sun's rays my coat is already drying from the cloud's moisture, leaving me warm. My heart skips a beat as I look around, as I do every time I return to the Throat, expecting Aurelia to come racing up to me with her steps full of excitement, but much to my dismay today is not the day such a heavenly dream will happen. Trotting towards the heart of the Throat I try to keep tears from running loosely down my cheeks, my emotions splattered against a wall and I'm here trying to clean them all up but it's hard to differentiate which from which. Head swinging low, eyes dulled, stomach sinking ever so slowly, I try to raise my spirits again by kicking myself into a quick canter, feathered feet flying over the ground with little hesitation in my steps as sparks flicker and fly from the ground.
"Talking"

ooc hope you don't mind this out-of-the-blue-thread <3 | wordcount 539 | tags @[Aurelia]

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-14-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Aurelia - 12-15-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-15-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Aurelia - 12-20-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-24-2014, 02:45 PM