the Rift

[PRIVATE] missing those sugared lips,

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I had come from the basin, where everything bad lurks. Yet, I am unscathed. And now I only want to do one thing; find Destry. I circled over the Throat, my ivory wings reflecting the sun, making me glow and shine without all the hot fire surrounding me. I scanned the sky, and just happen to see a dark shape I can only hope is destry. She is way ahead of me, and even if I scream her name, she may not hear me at all. I push forwards, my muscles straining. I can only hope for that second wave of energy, but at this point I doubt it'll come at all.

As I begin attempting to close the distance between us, I feel myself shed the sadness I've held onto for so long. Maybe this happiness is temperary, but it is a rather nice break. She lands apruptly, red sparks flying from her hooves. This is how I know it is her. No one else is special enough to harness such a gift. Despite me thinking she'll stop and I can catch up, she begins trotting towards the center of the land. I continue pushing onwards. It's as if the sky chooses this one day to make flying a task. My beating wings are moving at rather irregular patterns as sweat begins to drip off my flanks and fall to the red sand.

Then, she begins cantering. Is she running from me? It sure seems so. Yet finally, I am able to land. Sand is splayed outwards. But I don't stop. Now we're both on land. My legs blur as I gallop forwards, hoping to move towards her right flank. I aim to match her stride, move with her. Once I'm next to her, I whinny loudly. I am finally happy. But now, I see the tears running down her face. "Destry?" I ask softly. Is she angry? How can I show her I won't ever leave? Will she forgive me?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-14-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Aurelia - 12-15-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-15-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Aurelia - 12-20-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-24-2014, 02:45 PM