the Rift

[PRIVATE] missing those sugared lips,

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She stops quickly, I do too. I move to her front, so we stand head to head. She calls my name uncertainly. My name on her lips, it's a wonderful sound. Her graceful lyrics sooth my tensions. I am euphoric to see her, but it's ecstasy hearing her. My name leaving a mouth that I've thought about non-stop since I brought her from the Falls. "Yes?" I answer her softly, my voice gentle and kind. This msre was the sole reason I had fought depression, held onto hope, and fought through struggle. Does she realize she is the world to me?

She questions the reality of the situation, a bright smile playing with my lips. "It's me, I'm here." She begins smiling as we both step towards each other, hesitantly at first. We are two lovers, our passion forgotten for a moment. This was like the awkward first kiss that develops into a real passion, something only imagined in fairytales. This light feeling, it was love. The song of love was loud in my ears, but still pleasant. She tells me she's missed me and I nod as I too, begin shedding marvelous tears of joy. We close the distance between ourselves, standing very close to each other. I reach for her neck and let my muzzle play with her tassels.

Quickly, the conversation turns serious. The subject switches to the Earth God, and at the mention of him, the feather clinging to ivory hairs in my mane is pulled into my thoughts. "This feather in my mane, it's his." I smile brightly as I pull away from her, turning my head away from her so she can see the brown and green feather knotted into my mane. I straighten out and watch her, head on as she continues, somewhat nervous. She says that she prayed to the god and got a reply. What kind of reply? More mean spiders? I bristled at the thought of Destry getting hurt, but as she continued, I calmed down. She had asked for a quest for a family? Is this truly what she wanted? Would I crash and burn as a mother once again? I do want a family, but I don't want hurt feelings and burnt bridges. "You truly want a family?" I ask, hoping for an honest answer. I did want a family, I was just nervous. "Destry, I'd love to have a family with you." I smiled wider and moved towards her, hoping to embrace the mother/father to my future children.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-14-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Aurelia - 12-15-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-15-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Aurelia - 12-20-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: missing those sugared lips, - by Destry - 12-24-2014, 02:45 PM