the Rift

[OPEN] No Forgivance
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The revolting taste comes in nauseating waves; tis stagnate, unyielding. Had it not been for the shallow rise and fall of each rattling raspy breath, I'd have thought this mare to be passed on and eagerly ushering nature along. Though I peer over every inch of visible flesh while we wait, I've yet to find the direct source. Was she rotting away on the inside?

Thankfully I wouldn't have to ponder for long. Fina had found her quarry and was returning with Africa and Silas quick at heel, I saw through her eyes, feet clipping firmly against slat as a dappled mare clamored up yon mountain path. For a brief moment I wondered if calling Africa was the wisest choice after all. Aye, the lass was close, easily obtained in a moment of crisis; but she was still recovering and might struggle to summon her power.

My companion soars to a nearby oak off to our left, dark talons sink into and around the pale, peeling bark. She fanned those flaming pinions and proceeded to look her usual agitated self. Though she scowls and fidgets, there is a secret part of her soul that is proud of our work. A warm smile emerged, momentarily softening my face as Africa appeared out from the crest at the top of our cliff. Silas's midnight feathers caught fractured rays of sunlight and seemed to shimmer a rare shade of blue and violet.

Falls healer glides to us in the form of a parrot and hardly had a chance to catch her feet upon earth before returning to true form. Africa's transformation made me cringe, even with thundering water close by to drown out those gut retching sounds of bones breaking and tendons snapping. There was little chance to mount on my disgust. She fell to her grey knees, seemingly anguished. Instinctively I leaned forward, aiming to aid. Though at the last moment I pull up. My grin vanished behind a glaze of confusion and slight surprise. Both emotions are replaced with wary caution as the name of this wounded soul was revealed. Fina glanced up, aqua eyes narrowing. I was silent, though my stare had hardened.

Yar, Seele had given caution against the lass titled Confutatis. The severity of her sins are unknown to me and I didn't felt inclined to judge someone by gossip alone. Though that didn't mean I would turn a blind eye. Her raspy mention of Basins queen brought a heavy sigh, "Africa." Tone is firm and failing to mask the sudden wash of uncertainty. "How does ye know this women?"

MIDAS

@[Africa]
@[Confutatis]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
No Forgivance - by Confutatis - 12-14-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: No Forgivance - by Midas - 12-14-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: No Forgivance - by Africa - 12-15-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: No Forgivance - by Confutatis - 12-18-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: No Forgivance - by Confutatis - 12-24-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: No Forgivance - by Midas - 12-20-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: No Forgivance - by Africa - 12-21-2014, 04:38 PM