the Rift

[OPEN] Mucho Macho

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Thranduil's words leave me wondering exactly what all is going on here. He agrees that we are devastatingly good looking, to which I must suppress a snicker. Two boys talkin' up each others' good looks was quite.... juvenile. Trying to be macho. But of course, only those that need to feel macho talk as such. I don't mention it, for the cursed thought would be damning to us both. 'But we of such caliber can not be broken.' What is he referring to? Does he realize that Africa has broken my heart for good? Is he referencing that? Is he being more abstract and perhaps he means it in general? Is he referencing some brokenness of his own? I do not know of any breaking that has happened to Thranduil, but then it isn't like I've kept track of ALL his doings. He certainly looks in perfect health, so what am I missing?

Perhaps he does know about Africa, though it's happened so recently he surely can't know the details. I don't reference the falling out, but nod as if he means his words in a general, abstract sense. "Indeed." Perhaps one day I can discuss what has passed.. but I don't think it will be with Thranduil. I may have proven myself a wuss in the past with my tears and heavy emotions, but I do not see him that way and I would never lower myself to confess before him. He would be gravely mistaken if he ever thought that is what would truly happen.

"talk"

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Arvakl - 12-15-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-19-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-01-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-02-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:37 AM